Crowd Genie is one of the few licensed and fully operational peer-to-peer digital lending platforms in Singapore. It was granted a “Dealing in Securities” license by Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) in March 2017. The company is now embarking on a token sale to enhance its platform, reach global markets and scale revenues. The token – CGCOIN – is released by CGSPV Pte. Ltd., a Singapore-registered related company of Crowd Genie Financial Services Pte. Ltd. (CGFS).
- Crowd platform focused on lending to SMEs (small/medium sized enterprises);
- Monetary Authority of Singapore compliant KYC and due diligence performed for all users;
- First platform in Singapore to introduce provision fund – GenieShield – to protect Lenders from delayed payments and defaults;
- Only platform where directors co-invest in every investment;
- Strong track record, with no loss of capital for investors in any listing for the past 18 months;
- All loans backed by personal guarantee of Borrower company’s director(s).