Goat Milk: Is It Recommended for Senior Citizens?
Unfortunately, none of us can fight the process of aging. In old age, our body wears out, the immune system is weakened, vision and hearing become worse, the work of the brain and the gastrointestinal tract slows down, failures in the cardiovascular system occur, vital organs begin to function worse, and the person gets sick more often. Here goat milk can come to the rescue. It has everything you need to maintain a healthy body even in old age.
How Can Goat Milk Help Improve Your Health?
- It helps in improving and restoring eyesight;
- It is totally safe for diabetics, as it has a low content of milk sugar – lactose;
- Fats contained in it are easily digestible;
- Goat milk contains a lot of calcium, and this can help in the prevention of osteoporosis and is necessary for the health of teeth, nails, etc.
- The use of the goat milk strengthens the memory and protects senior citizens against senile dementia.
- Despite the wonderful properties of goat milk, it is not suggested to everyone.
- Below is a list of some side effects associated with the intake of this product:
- A person may experience various disorders of the pancreas, along with obesity.
- People who’re intolerant to dairy products should avoid the consumption of goat milk.
You should drink goat milk when it is too cold. In this form, it is harder to digest.
Older people should not drink goat’s milk immediately before or after a meal.
It is believed that the most useful form of this milk is when it is fresh. It contains the largest number of active substances and vitamins beneficial for your body. It should be drunk undiluted, except in special cases, for example, in obesity. When consuming raw milk, be careful. If the animal is a carrier of infection, or an infection has got into the drink during the milking process, there is a risk of a person getting sick. If you have doubts, it is better to boil the milk before drinking. It is also important not to overdo it.
To accustom your body to goat milk, start with a small quantity, and increase your daily intake up to 200 ml steadily. The product should be stored unboiled in a cold place in a clean container. Medicare Supplements: They’re essentially 2019 Medicare supplement plans which offer coverage for out of pocket expenses (not a part of Medicare Part A and B).